Saturday, January 24, 2015

Listing of projects being revamped

I am going to take my old Blog pages that I started in 2010 and revamp it into a better site.  I tried to update the old one and found it to be too difficult.

So in the weeks to follow, I will gather the information on the old Blog and put it into this blog.  In the old blog, I would comment on what I was doing, show pictures, and move forward.  So, a particular project might be spread out across several pages without being linked to one another.  It is frustrating to find all the information of pics and comments easily across the site.

With this blog, I will put all comments and pics in one folder for each project.  I will just update and post a date in the body of the section so that it is an easy read.

The old site is:  http://bob-stufftoponder.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment